Matt Pummell - POLARIZE Good/bad - I thought that this music video was very creative and I liked how it transitioned from being in colour to being in black and white. I also felt that there was a good balance of lip syncing and narrative to the video which altogether fitted well. I felt that the many different editing techniques and camera shots used also worked well and helped to give a different visual experience to the viewer. Location - In this video there were quite a number of locations used to help portray the narrative. These included the street, a house, the woods, a field, a shop, a skate park and a tennis court. All these different locations helped to add to the narrative of the music video while not being too bold as to draw attention away from the 'singer'. Costume and props - Casual clothes are predominantly worn in this video like jumpers, jeans and coats. One of the main elements of the costume though is the hat which the 'singer' wears whic...
Good range of responses here Katherine. Can you please add whether these are the responses you assumed you would get, or whether they at all surprised you? Would the answers have differed if you had asked a different age demographic do you think?
ReplyDelete