-Ancillary task 1 practise-

Here is my practise at making the digipack for my coursework. I used a collection of photos which I had taken whilst filming and put them together to make the front and back cover as well as the inside front and back cover. From my audience research I found that the majority of people felt that the four images of the digipack should have a collective theme and after doing this I agree. By have the collective theme of nature here it helps to unify the album cover and makes it look less clumsy and unprofessional then something that didn't have a collective theme. Although what I have created won't necessarily be used as my final digipack cover, by practising creating this I have more of an understanding on what fonts and designs I wish to use for my final CD cover. It has also helped me to understand the importance of font colour as some of the lyrics on the inside front cover as hard to read. This is all good preparation for when I make my final digipack as I will have learnt from what I have made here.    

Front cover 

Back cover

Inside front cover 

Inside back cover 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audience Research (23)

Practise task explained (1)

Evaluation question 2