Final - Storyboards (40)

Since the planning post I have made a few changes to my storyboard by adding in the death of the daughter. I felt that my original plan didn't explain to the viewer well enough what had happened to the daughter and why the father was so devastated. I decided to incorporate the daughter getting hit by a car so that her death was more easily explained to the viewer.



-Location at High Ash Road, Ketteringham, Norfolk
-Daughter shown walking along the street in late afternoon (tracking shot, mid shot and close ups) 


-A car will be seen driving along the road very fast (mid shot and close ups) 
-The daughter will also be seen beginning to cross the road in front of the car (mid shot, close up and extreme close up) 

(Photo represents death)
-The daughter will be shown after the car has hit her with her being shown dead on the street. (high angle and close up)

Editing
For the editing of these scenes I will be using a lot of short takes and quick cuts from the daughter to the speeding care to create tension and shown the impending danger for her. I may also include a black out for a few seconds from when the car hits the daughter to the scene after where she is seen laying dead on the road. After the final scene her I will cut to the scene where the police detective inspector tells the father that his daughter is dead. 

Make-up
For this scene I will be using the same sort of costumes as I will in the other scenes (autumnal clothing) however the only difference will be the applying of make up for when the daughter gets hit by the car. For this scene I will use a mix of fake blood and ripped clothes to show the severity of the impact with the car which the daughter experienced. This will help make the injuries look more realistic and more brutal and will help to add the cathartic feel of the video.

Here is a video I found to make my own fake blood if I don't have time to buy some. The recipe includes:
-16 ounces of powder sugar
-1 ounce of red food colouring 
-1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
-8 ounces of water 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audience Research (23)

Practise task explained (1)

Evaluation question 2