My practice task final cut (11)

     

The video above is my rough cut for my practice task. It has the footage in the right order with minimal editing and no titles. Originally this was my final cut, however I wasn't fully satisfied with how the video looked so I went about making changes and editing it some more until I created something I was more proud of. Below is my official final cut for my practice task. With this one I decided to change about some footage and add new effects like reverse to the footage. Overall I am more proud of this cut than I was with the first one I had created.

~Kat

Comments

  1. I really enjoyed this Katherine. I'm glad you had the opportunity to experiment with the editing techniques used. The friendship between your characters really comes across well which in turn links strongly to the upbeat nature of your song choice and its lyrics.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Audience Research (23)

Practise task explained (1)

Evaluation question 2