My plan (14)

What is your idea for coursework at the moment?


Song: Nightmares by All Time Low 




Idea: A young man goes into a abandoned house after being dared to spend the night there by his mates. He is walking around the house when he hears a noise and we see him running away in fear. As he turns the corner he (through editing and cutting away) transitions into a young boy (10 - 12 years old). We see him exploring the house and hiding every time he hears a noise/sees something and acting like a frightened child. He is then seen running into the drawing room when he sees a teenage girl dressed in white in the centre of the room (A ghost in a white dress wearing ballet shoes). She stretches out her hand to the boy who tentatively takes it. She makes the boy realise that the house isn't that scary anymore and again (through editing and cutting away) we see him turn back into his adult self. When the song is coming to the end we see him head to the door and right before he leaves we see him turn back in time to see the girl disappear.


Who are you planning on working with or are you working alone? Why? 

For the coursework I have decided to work on my own due to the fact that I would rather only have to rely on myself than another person. This means I wont have to make sure that someone else is keeping up with the work and when I film I wont need to make sure that my caste and that person are all free on the same days and can make it to the locations needed to film at. It also means I can do whatever idea I like for my coursework and don't have to agree on one with another person.

Where do you want to film?

With the current idea I have I would need to find either an abandoned house or building to film in. I would preferably like to find a building that has an old exterior and interior so that the building has a more creepy and sinister feel to it which it wouldn't have if it looked quite modern.




~Kat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audience Research (23)

Practise task explained (1)

Evaluation question 2